Chocoholic English Breakfast Tea
Holidays are just around the corner, and you know what that means: time to grab your favorite mug or cup for a hot holiday drink. You can't go wrong with tea! It's perfect for any occasion throughout the year. Plus, it's easy to make, no matter how much experience you have in the kitchen. We've got an easy peasy English Breakfast Tea recipe that is sure to make this season cozy and delicious.
A cup of this hot beverage will make your home smell like a Christmas tree while also giving you a boost of energy to take on all those last-minute shopping trips! Plus, it's always fun to add some chocolate into the mix - especially during the holidays.
This holiday-inspired tea Chocoholic English Breakfast Tea recipe will help you show your loved ones just how much they mean to you and maybe even get a little something in return.
What do you need to make a Delicious Chocoholic Drink?
- English Breakfast Tea - black tea that has medium intensity and smooth flavor, perfect for holiday drinks
- Chocolate - Try something with a good flavor like Theo's Milk chocolate.
- Chocolate syrup- You can get this at your local grocery store or make it yourself by melting the chocolate in a saucepan and adding equal parts of sugar and water to create a thick consistency. You can use caramel syrup too.
What is English Breakfast Tea?
English breakfast tea is a classic blend of black teas. It has an earthy and robust flavor, making it the perfect choice to perk you up in the morning! This tea also contains multiple antioxidants, such as catechins and EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate). These help fight against free radicals that can cause damage within your body.
Why Theo’s Milk Chocolate?
Theo's delectable organic milk chocolate bar will help you escape the tedium of life with refreshingly smooth, velvety chocolate that melts in your mouth. When combined with English breakfast tea, it will entice all of your senses; you won't want to go on another adventure without experiencing it again.
Chocoholic English Breakfast Tea Recipe
It's time to step away from your coffee maker and try something new. We will walk you through the process of how to make a delicious chocolatey drink with English Breakfast Tea.
- 2 English Breakfast tea bags
- 1 oz. milk chocolate
- 2 tsp. Chocolate syrup/ caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 8 ounces’ milk
- Follow regular brewing instructions for brewing English Breakfast tea using filtered water.
- Add one ounce of broken-up pieces of a chocolate bar while steeping the tea bags in hot water. Stir well until all chunks are melted into the liquid mixture.
- Once brewed, let it cool at room temperature.
- Pour brewed chocolate tea, then add ice cubes over the top.
- Top it with chocolate syrup or caramel syrup.
- Using a handheld or electric frother, froth cold milk.
- Holding back the foam from the milk, pour it over the tea and ice. Finally, spoon the foam onto the top. Enjoy...and welcome winter!
Is English Breakfast tea caffeine-free?
The caffeine content of this type of tea is slightly less than a cup of coffee but more than most people would like to drink at one time. It's important not to consume too much caffeine because it could have adverse side effects on your health if you do so over an extended period. However, drinking English breakfast provides many benefits that other caffeinated beverages do not offer, including low calories and no sugars added into the mixture during preparation.
Health Benefits of English Breakfast Tea
The tea has many benefits, including improving heart health and reducing the risk of cancer!
- Promotes heart health
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Boosts metabolism and helps weight loss efforts
- It helps you relax at night, so it's a good bedtime drink!
- Improves overall health
- Mental clarity
Enjoying English breakfast tea with friends is a great way to socialize while staying healthy! Give this healthy tea a shot if you're looking for some delicious and nutritious drinks that are good for your body too. You can find delicious healthy blends online by visiting our shop. Have fun trying out tea and chocolate pairings available on our online store. Try them for once; you will love our tea and chocolate combos.